Thursday 25 August 2011

An Introduction to Me

Some people have always said that I've always been good at expressing myself. Others, on the other hand, simply believe I have too much anger and negative energy that I should release. I'll be honest with you, I've never been one to keep secrets, but I've never been one to hang my dirty laundry out for all to see. I've always been friendly towards others and very forgiving for any wrongdoings anyone has inflicted on me. Don't get wrong, I'm no Virgin Mary - if you bite, I'll bite back twice as hard and big. Simple as that. I'm a strong believer in Karma and I firmly believe that if anyone hurts me, then I have every right to hurt them back. 
Some people would call me a big softy, or as one of my close male friends would call me, a marshmallow (I'll be sure to mention him in future posts). Yes, I admit to having a soft side, then again, who doesn't have one? But, (always a "but" with me...one "T" people) I'm not someone you can walk all over. For those who know me, I'm a loud, cheerful individual. This, in the past, has caused a fair bit of conflict with some, and brought on fits of laughter for others. 
Now, I don't want to give people the wrong impression from my first post. I'm not a stuck up bitch, but I'll let the rest of you make up your mind in that respect. Gradually, I'll give everyone a glimpse of my life, beliefs, and the causes for which I fight endlessly. Hopefully, I'll be able to introduce you all to me and those who have affected my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment