Monday 5 December 2011

Starstruck

As mentioned in a previous post, I recently purchased an autobiography for Australian cricket sensation Brett Lee. Now, I'm not expecting everyone to know who he is particularly if you're not a cricket fan. To put it simply, Brett Lee is similar to the David Beckham of cricket. The only difference is Beckham is overrated and Lee has been awarded for his success. Anyway, Brett is scheduled to attend a local book store near work tomorrow and I'm going down there with one of my colleagues who, unsurprisingly, is also a Brett Lee fan.


Now, I don't want anyone to think I'm a crazed fan or that I haven't met any celebrities before. On the contrary, I've met quite a few, but Binga has been on my list of celebrities to meet ever since I was a teenager. Hopefully, after tomorrow, I can walk away with a photo, a signed book, and a memory I'll treasure for the rest of my life. Oh, and I'll be able to cross his name off my bucket list, too. You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be blogging about him again tomorrow.


Binga, here I come! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment