Sunday 25 December 2011

This Is Your Night Aftermath

Well, it was a hell of a night! Some of my friends were unable to show up either due to illness or simply because they had made plans from yonks! Fair enough and I don't hold anyone to that because hello....they have a life! From those who did show up, it was a bit of a wild one to say the least.


Giant & Lanky both took the time in helping me get ready for the big night. I honestly can't remember a time when the three of us had had so many laughs before even leaving the house. For some reason, I think Giant & I had grown even closer and I saw a side of her that I hadn't seen in 17 years. Now....let's fast forward to the fun....


Giant, Lanky & I knew we were in for an awesome evening when we managed to find street parking next to the venue. Anyone who lives or goes to a city on a weekend, no matter what country you're from, knows the feeling and stress of finding street parking. *High five ladies*. We make our way in the club only to discover that the peroxide blonde and inflated douchebag had put the incorrect names on my guest list. Fortunately, anyone who had dropped my name that evening still managed to gain free entry. I had a better excuse to argue later when the same cow failed to post my name on a booth. So, being the Enforcer, I arranged to have the people in my booth relegated to another. Serves them right for taking my sign down. Nasty sewer rats I must admit. In between getting drunk, dancing, and poor Lanky getting sick, the party was pretty cool and was a hit. Little did I know that some unexpected drama was awaiting us outside.


As I mentioned, poor Lanky was sick and we needed to get her home because her condition was deteriorating. Now I'm not dramatising anything, but I was worried. Apparently, she'd experienced the same problem a few times. Having downed a ton of alcohol and and being in a frantic state, I tried making my way through the crowded side walk. When I tried going through a group that wasn't too co-operative, I lost the plot and went ballistic. One of the drunken pieces of white trash kept talking and said "F*ck you". I could've kept walking and kept my loud mouth shut, but I just hit back and said, "I'm not that desperate and I prefer men." Well, the drunken trailer trash in the blue skimpy dress followed me to the car with two of her drunken trashy excuses for sluts. The trashy blonde in the red dress approached me and asked if I'd called her a slut and if I had a problem with her. I eyed her from head to toe and said, "If I had a problem with you sweet heart, you would be on the ground. Take your butt and your drunk cronies and keep walking." Poor Giant almost got out of the car, but they kept walking after they saw the size of the three of us.


On the way home, I did cop a bit of a lecture from Giant, but I thoroughly deserved it. I'd put her, Lanky and myself at risk and if things had progressed, a classic catfight would have ensued and all of us would have wound up in the slammer. Not so wise on my part. Giant reassured me that she wasn't mad at me, but that she hated drama. I thought I'd really messed things up. I apologised profusely and she kept telling me that it was fine.


A few days later, I was sure that everything was fine after texting back and forth. Phew....lesson learned. Dramas aside, the night was awesome and it's definitely one that was worth blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment