Friday 16 December 2011

This Is Your Night

Some of you may be wondering why I've titled this post "This Is Your Night". Well, the title is for a song from 1997 for an artist called Amber. Anyone who's seen "A Night At The Roxbury" will know what I'm on about. The reason for this is that I'm going out tonight with my closest friends Nomad, Mr Red, Giant, & Lanky for some overdue celebrating. We're actually going to drown our sorrows (if we have any) and drink and dance the night away.


Giant suggested this night as a means of celebrating my birthday (not saying when it is and how old I am), and to end the year on a high. I couldn't agree with her more given the rollercoaster year we've both had. A few old friends will be joining us and I'm sure we're going to have a wonderful time. I just thought I'd blog about it because I'm really looking forward to it, and everyone can relax...well sort of... you get the picture?


Let's get our hair done, pollute our faces with make up, and look as trashy, I mean presentable as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment